An LFA General Meeting of Members will be held on Thursday November 29th at 2:45pm in Room T530.
- Adoption of Agenda
- Selection of the LFA Bargaining Team**
The LFA Board is recommending the following bargaining team to the members:
- Alison Curtis, Library Services, LFA Vice-President
- Janet Douglas, Social Service Worker, LFA Steward
- Darrell Kean, Criminal Justice, LFA Chief-Steward
- Scott McLean, Economics, LFA President
- Discussion of Bargaining Issues and Process
** Questions about the process for selection of the bargaining team can be directed to Jessie Smith, LFA Treasurer (email@example.com). Jessie will be running this process at the meeting on November 29th.
Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting on the 29th and if you have any questions, please feel free to email or bring them to the meeting.