The term of our Collective Agreement ends on March 31, 2019, but it will continue as is until a new one is negotiated. The following is a timeline of upcoming preparations for bargaining:
- Thursday November 22nd - Bargaining Survey Sent Out to Faculty
- Thursday November 29th - LFA General Meeting of Members re: Bargaining Team Confirmation
Agenda, time and place as outlined above.
- Wednesday December 12th - Opportunity to Discuss Bargaining
Drop-in any time between 11:30am and 1:00pm in room T530
A casual opportunity to meet and discuss bargaining issues with colleagues and ask questions of the bargaining team.
Light refreshments will be served.
- Monday December 31st - Bargaining survey closes
- Thursday January 10th - LFA General Meeting of Members re: Ratification of Bargaining Priorities
The bargaining team will summarize the results of the bargaining survey and present these to the membership.
The bargaining priorities will be brought forward for discussion and ratification by the membership.
Official notice with time and place to come in the future.