PDSF Receipts

If you have spent your PD funds for this fiscal year, which ends March 30th, you are eligible for a top-up of $400, which is called PDSF.

To apply for this, print the PD/PDSF Application form from this site, on the Documents tab,  or from the College intranet.  Have your Dept. Chair and Div. Chair sign and code it.
The next committee meeting to approve these requests is March 21st, so forms with receipts should be submitted by March 18th.

Please note... if you are going to a conference or workshop and will be claiming expenses via your PD/PDSF
   ... use Alternate Duty/green form for leave information only, you would check off "with expenses" but DO NOT add any costs on the Leave form.